Thursday, February 22, 2007

FREE BOOKS!


To celebrate the release of my new romantic comedy, PROM CRASHERS, I am giving away signed books!

Yay, free books!

Here's what you have to do to win...

Email me at erin @ erindowning.com and tell me something funny, embarrassing, or sweet about your prom (keep it short...no novels necessary). Haven't been to prom yet? Make up a short story - your story can be either fact or fiction! The cleverest five people will win a signed copy of either Dancing Queen or Prom Crashers...it's your choice!

Send me your stories by March 15 and have fun!

3 comments:

jennifer echols said...

Hooray! I'm going Prom Crashers-hunting this weekend... I'll let you know if I have a sighting!

Micol Ostow said...

I once had a boyfriend BREAK UP WITH ME at the junior prom. But I'm happy to actually buy a copy of the book. Vive le royalties!

Erin said...

Um, ouch. This book is a good tribute to anything and everything that can go wrong and right at prom...I hope you like it!
(Email me your story and maybe you'll win...)
E.